Monday, September 7, 2009

Where Is The Relic In Sims 3 Egypt?

Love This Town "Manos al aire"

Tú, que el control pierdes
habla en alta voz
Hières mi corazon.
Yo, treated
listening
I can not explain this strange feeling. You


I want to understand and told me to shut up by saying I should not wonder

Because that's the reality of our love


And I
I have no weapons to confront
put my hands up, hands up I just

loving care, body and soul like it was yesterday

You've lost control I let carry

For
insecurity I've seen you grow
I can imagine that everything will change


but business as usual today and I
Shut down saying you have to master

Or will the final
Y yo no puedo así

got an armas para enfrentarte
Pongo mis manos, manos al aire
Sólo me matter
En cuerpo y alma amarte como ayer was



TRANSLATION: "Hands in the air"

You, you lose control
Speaking loudly

I hurt my heart, trying to listen I can not explain

What a strange feeling

You do not want me to understand
And send me to calm down, saying
What should I not surprised
Because this is the reality of our love


And I do not have to deal with weapons
I lift my hands, hands in the air
I care about is
love you body and soul, like yesterday

you who have lost control You've let you take


insecurity that I saw you grow

I can imagine that everything will change

Today even if everything goes as usual
and send me telling me to calm
What you are in charge

O will be the end And I so can not


I have no weapons to fight me I lift my hands, hands in the air
I care about is love
in body and 'soul, like yesterday

0 comments:

Post a Comment