Sunday, August 1, 2010

Stores For Solia Toronto

7.6 ... .... 3 Compendium of Curiosity Challenge + Blog Candy

I was somewhat behind in participating in this challenge, but an accomplice crop of scrappers friends, who asked me to demonstrate some techniques of the legendary Tim Holtz, I got in paro:) This is my

interpretation for this week's challenge # 7: Tinted Vision Fragments

And then back the other challenge that I had lost on the road.

# 6 Multi-Medium Collage

# 5 Distress Powder

# 4 Shabby Chic

# 3 Alcohol Ink Monoprint (this technique has intrigued me enough and in fact I did various experiments, including the use of Staz-on white instead of the usual archival black ink, because if you use coloritroppo dark, then stamped does not show up:))

scrappers back to her friends, I point out this Blog Candy

blogcandy that Vale Kushi and organized on the occasion of their "return" on blogspot:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment