Sunday, October 10, 2010

Linsey Dawn Mckenzie First Shoot Daily Sport



It 's a bit of time missing from the blog, but it is a slightly chaotic period, with the move at last place, but not definitive, in fact all our belongings are crammed into a container ... filled to the brim.

DSCF8817

... waiting for a better place:)

Part of my arsenal

scrap followed me home to my mother-in-law, who patiently for hosting us in this transition period:)

IMG_6069

course, the inspiration for often struggles to get there, I just created projects for the courses I Hobby Show held in Rome to stand Stamps Tinti.

simple to design simple curiosity to many new creative:)

A wall hanging made using a coaster

A card I made with the delicate line of Basic Grey chapel, following a sketch Creative Scrappers

A mini album bound with the Bind-it-All

and another mini album made from a single sheet of patterned paper

The creativity a bit 'is back and I'm not with the hand in hand ...
to the next post for others to refresh :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment