Thursday, December 16, 2010

Poptropica Credit Genarator

Happy Holidays From Sunday to Sunday Sunday, December 5

this Sunday of December, I'm passing the insignia of Scrap.

AsiLazio the meeting last Sunday, where I spent a pleasant day in the company of friends scrappers.
Armed with good intentions, I wanted to participate in the course of Irene, a delightful mini album, I started, but then I got lost in conversation, but I looked good and I'll do homework:) Among the various initiatives
c ' was the competition for the Christmas card and I have participated in this

IMG_6604 (Large) Here all other card

IMG_6612 (Large)

Then the exchange of handmade gift whose theme was a Christmas decoration. I received this lovely heart made by Alessandra

IMG_6631 (Large)

IMG_6632 (Large) This decoration that I did

wallhanging[3]

Next Sunday there will be instead of the usual date stamps Tinti in Rome.

This preview of the course held in the morning.

PREVIEW1 (Large)

For more details, go ahead on the site Stamps Tinti

We expect and the occasion also will exchange best wishes for a Merry Christmas:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment