Saturday, May 9, 2009

How Do You Say Take Care In Mexican

Daily life

I did not even know how much time has passed since the last time I found to write here.
time there, study and work ... And some cabbages.

So much has happened that I do not know where to start, I should probably find time to write on this more often ... How could I start.

First of all: I met the girl of my brother. Finally. Actually, we met in passing in front of the shop where Ieio works, but some weeks ago we spent our first afternoon together ... And it was a wonderful afternoon. Ieio to leave my house with a smile, which he left only after quite a bit while I was driving home.
Then, I saw two good concerts: one in Piazza del Popolo with Lalla, Dany, Clare and Albertina .... And that May Day in Piazza San Giovanni, where I had the good fortune to meet Mary and Pepper, two really great guys that I hope to see you soon.
I am organizing a trip to the beautiful bridge of the June 2 ... And the stress that I had gastritis, has disappeared after I avoided seeing "someone" for more than a week.
It seems that the circle, with ups and downs, of the last month, it is closing quite well ...
I have a bit of a sore throat that will certainly not prevent me from going to the Big Bang tonight with Gabriel ... And tomorrow another relaxing day thrown on a lawn in the sun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment