Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Induction Cook Top Mats

"Beyond Dreams"

I have terrible mood swings.

No, luckily I'm not pregnant.

It is simply a symptom given the loop.
do not think I ever used words like "are moody because I cycle" , but I think they are really crazy hormones in my body made me go from peaks to peaks of euphoria, extreme sadness, anger, resentment absurd.
I must say that I had not ever happened before ... Just very little to take from one extreme to another with ease by the Guinness Book of World Records.
Maybe I'm just tired.
Tired of a lot of situations ... tired of being the "Flags Of Our Fathers" ( Ieio to put it) ... I did not feel tired of looking for, run, sweetheart.
I'm surrounded by desire, driven by passion, but not by the desire that brings you OVER any physical understanding that at times frightening, although it is perfect .. But it ends there.
And in the latter ( almost) week everything seems magnified. It 's like being inside a greek amphitheater, where the stands are a sounding board for the emotions.

Tonight I realized something ... This thing drove me to pick up the phone to close the last glimmer of apology that I used as an argument with my conscience, in a moment of weakness, to re-open a book instead of just half an hour ago ( perhaps something more, I do not know what time they ) I thought to close strongly.

"Leave everything to Ieio, then I'll spend to get them"

I can not to trust. Maybe not
want.
Just tonight I had yet another confirmation that not I can trust, even if I wanted.

Now all I do is read a quote from "Beyond Dreams" that, I confess, I did escape a couple of tear ... Thanks to Michael for giving me the opportunity to meet you:

"I'm sorry for everything that I can never give you, do not ever buy a hamburger giant 4-story, nothing super mega,'ll never smile, I just wanted grow old with you laughing like two old turtles by counting the wrinkles along the lake at the terminus of your painting, that was our paradise. We have much to lose, books, naps, kisses, and arguments, we have a lot of overtime to which you Thank you and thanks for every kind gesture, thank you for our children for the first time I saw them for making me feel more proud of you for your strength, for your kindness, per come eri e come sei, per come ho sempre desiderato toccarti. Oddio eri tutta la mia vita e ti chiedo scusa per tutte le volte che ho fallito con te. Specialmente questa."

0 comments:

Post a Comment