Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wesley Pipes Wikiipedia



Three fucking hours of sleep.
not happen to me for a while, he could not sleep.
Tonight I did not do nothing but turn over in bed. A
nothing is served chamomile, nothing is served to start reading.
I could not find the right state of rest that allows you to sink into the arms of Morpheus.
Bridge of June 2 and went with him both days off I had available. Today we return to the office.
beautiful day, wonderful company. I could not ask for more. Even the perennially
walk in the rain through the streets of Naples, or on the waterfront of Pozzuoli, was nice (with my potato!).
And last night was a beautiful evening: the birthday of Stephen , the usual company of friends, chitchat, even more laughs ... And a slew of messages that come back to read, the more they make me smile.
Can it be the only one who can make me laugh like that? In Naples
would say " takes' to cazzimma " (you write that?) And that's why I like it.
Probably. Just
Stefano confirms its ok to request leave, you make airline tickets.
I, Faith, Mark and Stephanie together.
Plus the special guest.
Oh ... I look forward to August.

0 comments:

Post a Comment