Monday, August 17, 2009

Why Do British Wear Red Rose Pin



's really a good deal that I do not put your fingers on the keyboard to write on this ... Poor Blog, you definitely feel sidelined ... And to think that a few years ago this tap on the keys of my pc was the form of more frequent and direct vent.
So ... I spend my first night back in Rome after a settimanella low in Sardinia, as is now tradition for 3 years.
Shit. Three years.
We talked this morning with Andrea in the car, while I enjoyed the sky changing hue from dark blue to indigo, from violet to pink, to get to that blue that blends with the color gold as the sun continues to rise.
do not know what happens to me or why. I think this morning at 8:30, when I got home and I put my pajamas (say I unpacked some times is an understatement when I am in Sardinia) ... I want the fairy tale.
The real one, that of "and they lived happily ever after" (or at least they tried) ... That Kind of when you hear the lips that touch, the hands that caress the body of the other person ... That the eyes full of love ... One that allows you to close your eyes and jump off, because you know that there is someone ready to take arms, or even help you to fly.
I do not feel all this for quite a while.
experiences, whether you like it or not, you mark laciano scars and sometimes find it hard to leave. And then you slowly build your armor, believing that the most someone can scratch, but that will never come to hurt you. To leave another scar.
I want to love unconditionally without being afraid of wounds, scars or falls.
I want to jump down there with the knowledge that there is someone to take me in his arms.

I realize that all this may sound very ridiculous and for a child who has the beauty of 27 years. But it's what I'm feeling now.
do not know if the season, if both the emotional and "sentimental " where I am, I do not know if I'm ( Instead, what I think most likely) crazy at all.
All I know is that I want the fairy tale.
And I can not get it, because nobody is willing to make me live.

0 comments:

Post a Comment