Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hair Colour Charts Hairdressers

Summary of Previously

There is air of Beltane.
Preparations in full swing as usual and this year we decided to go to Tuscany to enjoy the countryside and the beauty that Mother has to offer.
It's all more or less well, my life seems to have suffered (at last) the turning point that I wanted for some time.
In mid-May will take the keys of the house I'm going to live alone (a dream of years it takes concrete form ).... I closed the doors that had to be closed (beyond the affection that I can try for some people, I realize that sometimes it's better when you are away ... I tried and, despite myself, I caused a lot of pain over the last 6 years of my life ... Now it's just that I think to myself, I enjoy a moment of happiness and that someone finally finds his way) ... In August I'm going to do the Camino de Santiago (another dream come true) and I'm not alone ... With me is my sun, as I call it, the person who made sure to give me so much strength in such a short time to allow me to deal with everything that is happening to me.
Maybe I just needed someone who was strong enough to let me rest for greater thrust upward. Maybe it is also know for sure that he is the person who could be ready to take arms if you decide to skip in a vacuum.
I'll never stop thanking the gods because they have made sure that our paths cross again, after so many years.
There is much to do, little time to do so. Sometimes when we speak of the things we do together, it seems that there will be enough only one life. And it's only been a month and a few days. It seems much longer, given the complicity that has been created. It 's all very nice, I hope to enjoy this happiness for a while. The wheel has finally decided to shoot.

Enough, a sixteen year old always seems crazy when I talk to him> _>

Think of Beltane. And the festivities!

0 comments:

Post a Comment