Friday, May 7, 2010

Online Wedding Welcome Message

Night

Shout you something, like when your eyes overflowed from the sky. And what does this say what to be, to lend to someone else in time indecisive and inaccurate. together only to see the ruins of the landscape. the exchange of speech. farsisoffrire. not to show it. was hurt, I do not come and see. For days off, find the middle of nowhere, but you're there already. Call me at night, please wake me. Relatively close and inexpensive, but you're there already. Hotels infamous but Elvis just bring you wake up. book to plant flags on Mars, in your mouth closed. But it was private property. Let me heal. let me pass. but stop me. I lost a son. I lost a piece of paper on which I had written some things that I do not remember. only that everything is bearable and revolutionize. and loneliness is just a pet. rather than complicate the stomach and dehydration in liters of tears. we are too Western, and you do not tell me anything, because even now sleep. Our past lives, what we were doing at the same time. Love is all a return to what the fuck that means. birthdays supplements on train tickets interregional landline tasks rental our brothers. our inland lakes. exchanging saliva and illusions. what this night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment