Thursday, May 13, 2010

Small Balloon Letters

One more step towards adulthood.

It grows.
's inevitable.
Today, as I said this morning at my Sun, I get a little bigger ... The " big day" arrived. No, do not worry, I'm not getting married ... Today I go to the notary to sign for the home. The MIA home.
Vado, finally, to live alone.
A dream come true.
's funny how one can be happy for such a step, it will only bring in my other life sacrifices and concerns ... But is the price I decided to pay in exchange for a freedom that otherwise would not have reached.

It 's a wonderful feeling, one I'm trying.
Finally, after so long, I can smile REALLY , without any shadow, his face in full sunlight.
only count on me, for this period: the search for furniture, moving, stress that all this can lead (in spite of the joy, of course) ... And instead I beside him , which does not leave me alone for a moment, that keeps me calm when you are waiting too long to disassemble his machine stuffing them with my furniture and has willingly accepted to sleep I chose the bed (though does not reflect his tastes) ... I do not know how I would do without him, honestly.
It 's my guardian angel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment