Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hair Highlights For2010

"Snuff" - Slipknot



TRANSLATION "off"

Bury all your secrets in my skin Come away with innocence

And leave me with my sins
The air around me still seems to be a cage
Love is just a disguise for what seems
rage again ...

So if you love me let me go
Run away before I know it
My heart is too dark to import
You can not destroy what is not there Deliver me to my fate

If I'm alone I can not hate I do not

deserve to have you My smile was taken long ago
And if I can change I hope not to notice
never

still support your letters on my lips
and cases in parts of me
who savor every kiss I could not face
a life without your light But all this

was ripped off when you gave up to fight

So save your breath I will not care
I think I was very clear
You could not hate enough to love
That should be enough?

I just hope you're not my friend
Why was I could hurt you until the end
I never claimed to be a saint
My love was banished long ago
He took the time to let go and fall

So broken
against my stones And squeeze your
pain in my soul You never needed any help You sold me
to save yourself

And do not listen to your shame
You escaped, you're all the same the angels

like your control My love was born so long ago


If you still do not ever let me know if you still care

Do not ever let me know

0 comments:

Post a Comment