Saturday, July 10, 2010

When Is Too Late To Send Interview Thank You Note



Sunday, July 4th with my friend Clare we spent a pleasant day in Italy:)

Wandering Blog Manu, I discovered that it would take a course for which Annalisa held its second annual "Country Style", and view the preview I'm in love!

Here are some photos.

here with the talented Manu and my house at a good point ...

... and here with his unique little thought at the end of the course: I have a strawberry:)

Before decamp: picture group (no StefaniaPg escape just before it was due).

And here my finished covers (a record for me that I have a box of projects to be completed) certainly miss internal pages, but I hope to create them as soon as possible, so I hope so, because this would mean that I would find the new house!

0 comments:

Post a Comment