Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cook Between Boobs Piture

Thoughts of a newly hired worker

lavoratore_autonomo-750477

After all, I predicted that I would put in this situation: in recent weeks of rapid and unforeseen changes quickly in status - from student to employee - is it that you're looking for, with nails, not to give up what the wind of time leads us to leave the current. I am speaking of Medea, of course.

is why today, when the technician handed me the keys to access my company's computer world, the second thing I did was to organize my mail account in a perfectly hierarchical in order to interact better with my colleagues and my boss. The

first thing I did, however, was found in the company directory and contacts in communicator medeani international students who were already working in the company before starting the Master: it was a draw of lottery winnings in starting , I found them all.

Angola, Egypt, Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Tunisia: a small piece of the Master, but now at my fingertips, like when you have a tremendous thirst and there is a glass half full of ice water. Not much, but we do it enough.

And here Basant and Soumaya in real time, and Francisco and Hadi deferred, gave me a warm welcome in society through which we were lucky enough to know. And it was really a great welcome them as yet next to the classroom.

Not comrades, this time, but colleagues and friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment