Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mysure Mallige Blue Film Vidio

Area Master Medea 2010

Someone asked me, someone was looking for him last year, someone else, after all, we had hoped

as this blog has had great success as a container for the candidates to FAQs Medea 2010, I propose to use this post as aggregator of students who have been selected for the 2010 Master (Not to pretend anything, I know that the results have already been sent: my two friends candidate for next year have both been successful, it seems that some of my suggestions is served!).

What can you do between the comments, is simple:

  • know who among those sitting next to you in the selections are passed or not,
  • know if someone in your town away in Milan, is looking an apartment and join him in search ,
  • spread to those who already know that this link has been taken in order to amplify the effect of word of mouth and help it to share information,
  • of questions begin to torment the boys last year (except me, I'm already in Milan: D) on any tips on apartments that will be vacant because some of the boys, I can anticipate already have been made in Rome and will leave your accommodation free,
  • any other business.

Who wants, can even ask my permission to use this blog to make post regarding the huge Harassment Comments (EMO, but not in that sense!) To share with other prospective students 2010.

All this is to resolve disputes due to privacy rules that, for obvious reasons, the school is required to Mattei respect.

A proposed format to be used in comments, enter: name, e-mail, city of origin, if looking for accommodation in Milan or San Donato, possibly (but at your own risk) for a number of cell contact you, maybe you could also indicate the day of the interview, so maybe you remember who was there with you that day!

Any feedback would be welcomed, I hope to be helpful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment