Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Deep Girdle Women Iliad

In plenary Mattei, once again

The first time I had the opportunity to meet students in the Master Medea older than I was at the first meeting IAASM the beginning of October last year had involved Professor . Andrea Beltratti (we were in the midst of financial crisis and wanted to understand why).

remember a handful of guys who came back smiling all incravattati to sit between the benches of the House Mattei pretending to be students again. Well this year it happened to me and the boys of my year (to confirm our satisfaction to reside on the chairs of the second plan ECU), always in a meeting IAASM.

In fact, personally, was a double satisfaction because the speaker was a known person: Stefano Casertano , author of an interesting book about geopolitics ("Challenge last barrel" that you see the cover), MBA Columbia NY, consultant and academic researcher, but above all in the recent past was my first boss.

More than a report of the meeting, which involved a group of video conference in Rome and of which you can download the documents from the site of the presentation by Stefano Casertano (which has proven expertise in a really complete) I wanted to focus on the effect that showed me a new vintage of the Master on the same bench on which I rested my notes only a few months ago.

Although the faces are different, the medeani are always recognizable: some people - including international students - sat with perfect posture (perhaps taught early in school, from an early age), who - among the Italian students - is sprawled on the table, who makes the slide and try to read all, who writes frantically on a notepad, who waits impatiently for the question time to ask his question and who is waiting impatiently appetizer which was organized for the evening.

But perhaps, in reality, medeani are like the students around the world and is only the fact of finding myself in the Hall Mattei, once again, brings me back to see the world through the eyes of Master Medea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment