Friday, November 6, 2009

What Happens During A Sorority Initiation?

Flags of Our Fathers

And 'long, long time since I write above.
These days I barely want to talk with the rest of the world, giving me perhaps to write something I can pull off.
November, as it turned, it started really badly.
"Details" omitted (for my own good? I'll be free to decide what is right or wrong for me?), More or less serious allegations ... We have been accumulating on the mountain that was there and obviously did not want to see.
I'm tired. Exhausted, I think the more appropriate term. If there was
Ieio here with me, he would see his "Flags of Our Fathers " surrender to the mountain rather than challenge it to plant its flag. I
pasato few days at home, recovering from various things ... I returned to office only because that feeling of helplessness, sadness, pure, and I know you are not tax falling back again.
I put the posts and I'm not going to go back. Who can love me through those posts. Who says to do so, however, did not feel to go further.
I just gotta sit and wait. Something will happen.
Wait ... God, how I hate to leave and not be lulled by the events triggering part, participating actively.
I fear for the future. I am afraid of what those stakes might take me away. But I am aware that I can not most take three steps forward and back.
Albertina told me to repeat that phrase like a mantra: "What would it take for you you picked yourself in every moment of your life? And all that prevents you to choose the size that you really are ... and destroy discrea All "
I come first. Before any affection, love before any plastic. Try to persuade. And I try to move forward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment