Sunday, November 29, 2009

Muslim Condolence Card




"I looked out this morning and the sun was gone

Turned on some music to start my day

I lost myself in a familiar song

I closed my eyes and I slipped away "



on the song "More Than A Feeling" finally find the inspiration (and especially the words) to share some impressions about this great opportunity call Medea.

Why did I wait so long? I probably need time to organize ideas, to digest the events and name the emotions that run in my head. Or maybe I did not want the first comment was premature and somewhat conditional initial enthusiasm.

so I choose to write in a particular moment: in limbo between the end of the first battery of tests el 'beginning of new session. (The Sun, which has abandoned us and the fog ... ehh ... is that of Milan ...).


the master. Dynamic current, intense, sometimes harsh but always generous (not get rich from this difficult experience). Perhaps the reason for success is repeated in the years to be found in course content, quality services, and certainly in the 'experience of people working in this project. But (there is always a 'but') there are difficulties related mainly to time constraints and the large amount of information to be assimilated in a few months. Add some convention and a couple of extracurricular activities and the result is a bit 'of stress (gestibile!).

I think in the distant September 2, the first contact, the first drink, soccer, dinners, concerts and at the end of all, I believe that the true uniqueness of this master are the people who participate, us. Each with its own history and experience, all with a great personality and able to the group. A few months from 'beginning of the master is the feeling that everyone here is somehow able to change your life (and is more than a feeling).


honored to be part of this group .


0 comments:

Post a Comment